SELLING 1060 and a 970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marginal

Chikara Sashimi
One caveat, I don't have access to Paypal so other arrangements will have to be made. (Facebook has worked well for me in the past, and I in theory have Amazon payments set up.)

GTX 1060 6GB

14-487-260-S99.jpg

The card is rather short so it would work well in some kind of HTPC build or in some kind of shrinky MATX case.

I'm looking for $230 including shipping.

I also have an EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC GAMING ACX 2.0 that I'm looking to sell for $150 shipped.

That's an interesting one. Since I can't be bothered to properly research how good the 1060 is, what are your experiences, what can it handle, and do you think it'll be fine for running SCVI well? Also, if I were to buy it, would you ship to Czech Republic?

1060's about equal to a 980. It can run pretty much any game at 1080p at high settings in the 60fps range or better. I don't mind shipping to Europe, but it would increase the cost tho since that tends to be expensive.

How much would the shipping be? I think I might go with this, even though I don't really know much about dem GPU's, I'm just starting to upgrade my old PC this year, mostly for SCVI. Thing is the 1060, new over here, costs pretty much twice as much as what you're asking for, so even with idk 30 usd shipping it would still be worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back