Anyone Else Having this Prob?

IcDedPpl

[01] Neophyte
alright not to long ago (probably bout a month or more) I got a dualshock 3 since my sixaxis and nyko0G broke... and for some reason... im gonna give an example here... If I were to hit 2 on my dpad a little off to the right it will input 236 in a held form of input... keep in mind its been doing this since I got it... now this comes in handy but its more of a pain that anything else considering it makes it difficult for me going into AS with cass... not to mention ill try and to do a nice little starter for a combo... and she will do something totally different >.<... but is every arrow supposed to have and addittional 4 inputs if your alittle of to either side of the button? if so thats simply retarded >.< I was just wondering if anyone else has a dualshock3 and is having the same problems..

that controller is ugly methinks.

if you got the dualshock 3 at a gamestop they should allow you to return it. If not its still under sony's warrenty.

Little known fact, if you wanna save tons of money, if you own a 360 buy broken peripherals. Microsoft covers all first party ones under the same warranty the xbox is under. I bought a broken wireless headset for $30 on the internet, called microsoft, RMA'd it and got a brand spankin new one in the mail the next week. all it cost me was $3 for S&H to get the broken one to texas. I saved myself roughly $30.

Back