SELLING NERF Armor for Nintendo 3DS XL, Pink - modified for internal scratch prevention ($25 first class))

Ryoka

[09] Warrior
Trying to sell a personally tweaked NERF Armor with pink color trims for the Nintendo 3DS XL portable entertainment system. This item has only seen a few days of use and is looks just as good as it did off the store shelf. The original box is not included, but the box inserts including the assembly instructions are.

Pictures are in these tags:
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The custom tweak I had made addresses a flaw in this product that you will very commonly see in user reviews of it. The inner casing that houses the 3DS XL and supports the external foam is made of hard plastic, which is ironically more than hard enough to significantly scratch the finish of the 3DS console over time, a fairly major flaw in that this product advertises to protect against scratches. I had heard about and addressed this by taking a very thin sheet of cushion packing wrap and cutting it up to fit the product and adhered it to both parts of the plastic interior. This is similar to what decorative plastic shells made for smartphones use to prevent direct contact with the smartphone's painted surface, a critical protection feature that this product strangely lacks. With this, you get an additional shock absorber against impacts and the plastic casing will not be in direct contact with your 3DS's exterior, meaning no scratching from the product itself to your console.

I am selling my modified Nerf Armor because my priorities for my 3DS casing shifted from wanting a higher degree of impact protection to wanting a more ergonomic grip in exchange for less protection, so I have a different casing for it now and no longer need this one. This case is still the prime choice for the kiddies in your family who have a 3DS XL and need a mini insurance policy against possible dropping of their system.

Selling for $25 which includes first class shipping to the contiguous US and allows me to break even on this purchase. PayPal is accepted.

Back