Oh no another Maxi Main..

sfxworks

[05] Battler
Heya
I'm quantomworks. A web dev that use to play a lot of Soul Calibur 4 and 5. I managed, after a lot of playing in between my shifts, to get to A1 at 5000/5000 on XBL ranked back when a lot of people played. Recently, I started playing melee, and I saw they had a ton of tournaments. So...I was wanting to know if it was the same with this community. It would be so cool to go to tournaments and play and climb a real tournament ladder. So, that's why I am here. I am please to make your acquaintance. If ya could give me a head start that would be awesome.

Heya
I'm quantomworks. A web dev that use to play a lot of Soul Calibur 4 and 5. I managed, after a lot of playing in between my shifts, to get to A1 at 5000/5000 on XBL ranked back when a lot of people played. Recently, I started playing melee, and I saw they had a ton of tournaments. So...I was wanting to know if it was the same with this community. It would be so cool to go to tournaments and play and climb a real tournament ladder. So, that's why I am here. I am please to make your acquaintance. If ya could give me a head start that would be awesome.
Yo man. Where are you from? There's a tournament in New Jersey for SCV on the weekend for Aug 11th called Summer Jam.
https://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-11-2017-summer-jam-xi-cherry-hill-nj.19609/#post-717338

If you can't make that, there's NEC in December. but unfortunately tournaments for this game are few and far between these days, since the game is over 5 years old by now.

Yo man. Where are you from? There's a tournament in New Jersey for SCV on the weekend for Aug 11th called Summer Jam.
https://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-11-2017-summer-jam-xi-cherry-hill-nj.19609/#post-717338

If you can't make that, there's NEC in December. but unfortunately tournaments for this game are few and far between these days, since the game is over 5 years old by now.

I saw the summer jam entry via discord and am definitely going. I live over in NC right now. I heard that once SC6 comes out everything will be booming again. Is this true?

Back