R.I.P. Thread

lobo

Luminario
this thread is to bring attention to the loss of and praise to the works of those who are no longer with us. thus far i have seen many for various celebrities, but i'd like one where we can keep coming back to.

this past week we have unfortunately lost two of my favorite musicians...

R.I.P. Guru, a man who changed and improved hip-hop forever.

R.I.P. Peter Steele, a man whose voice has helped me through dark times over and over and over for over a decade now.

:(

this thread is to bring attention to the loss of and praise to the works of those who are no longer with us. thus far i have seen many for various celebrities, but i'd like one where we can keep coming back to.

this past week we have unfortunately lost two of my favorite musicians...

R.I.P. Guru, a man who changed and improved hip-hop forever.

R.I.P. Peter Steele, a man whose voice has helped me through dark times over and over and over for over a decade now.

:(
Guru? Is that a nickname for gang star? I've heard some music by gang starr, and he was awesome. If he'd passed on, that sucks.

Gang Starr was the group Guru formed. Y'all don't know bout that Gang Starr. But I had no idea he was battling cancer. I grew up on alot of them jams back in the day. May he R.I.P.

yeah man, guru was in a coma. came out of it... and then left.

man..

nujabes caught it. guru is gone now.

said my R.I.P in the random post thread, but it doesn't hurt none to put it here.

been rockin my gangstarr playlist this whole week.

This is in memory of.

Peace guru.

Back