SELLING Selling a whole bunch of streaming equipment!

Jaxel

Administrator
Hey, I'm selling a whole bunch of streaming equipment! Capture cards, mixers, cases, etc! Just let me know if you are interested in any of it:

912e-MFq8PL._SX425_.jpg

Blackmagic Decklink 4K Extreme ($600, MSRP $950)
- this card can not only capture FULL 1080p at 60fps, it can also capture in 4K or in 3D! It supports not only HDMI, but Dual-6G SDI. This is a professional level card.

41ZHJuHNPaL.jpg

AVerMedia c127 Game Broadcaster HD ($100, out of stock)
- this is by far the best card AVerMedia has ever made; its better than every single current card they make; their current cards suck. Its honestly the best capture card I've ever used, which is why I've bought 4 over them over the years... but AVerMedia no longer sells them. Like the BMIP, it does up to 1080p30.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Hey, Jaxel, I'm interested in that blackmagic intensity pro, but I know absolutely nothing about these things. So I just have a question, since I'd never actually live stream (My connection is way too bad for that), could I just capture and save video with it?

Hmmm.... Hey, Jaxel, I'm interested in that blackmagic intensity pro, but I know absolutely nothing about these things. So I just have a question, since I'd never actually live stream (My connection is way too bad for that), could I just capture and save video with it?
Yes, thats actually what it was made for... which is why Blackmagic cards are the only cards that can capture raw video. All other brand cards do h264 processing which reduces quality of the video... which is normally fine, because broadcasting on the internet is inherently low quality. The Blackmagic cards are designed for archival quality recordings; they just ended up being used for streaming.

That's good! But there's an important question.... If I was to buy it from you, would you even send it to the Czech Republic? Cause I suspect it'll cost a lot and take quite some time to ship.

That's good! But there's an important question.... If I was to buy it from you, would you even send it to the Czech Republic? Cause I suspect it'll cost a lot and take quite some time to ship.
Yeah... it would cost anywhere between $34 and $72 to ship though...

Back