JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Okay, I'll add the both of you anyway. My PSN isn't FreeMeal, so don't be alarmed if some random dude adds you. I'll try to indicate its me.

According to every other article I can find online, Iggy, Fatty and Kira supposedly dropped onto PSN n the past week. Some of the also announced Iggy coming on alone before the other two. However I can only find Iggy currently in the store, and even then I couldn't find him when he was initially released. Is anyone else having this trouble, or is Europe seriously getting these things like a week late?

「シアーハートアタック」に

Well, with all of the characters unlocked, and my medals no-where near collected, I think I can safely say that this was money well spent. Once I get more time with my internet actually available, I dare say the online will be playable, especially now that I've got a little more practice in. If anyone here is still up for a game, drop me a line and I'll turn you into a bomb happily fight you when I have the time. Freemeal, I still need to pay you back for those rounds you wiped me away in, so don't think you're safe.

Pro tip: When Ken comes along to challenge you to Janken, you only need to spend one energy. That reduces his options to a guaranteed loss or draw, and upon a draw you can just keep playing again and again.

弱点はない

Last edited:
Back