Overwatch

if I remember correctly, Sombra's hacking is on a 12 second cool down, but the teleport thing and the invis are on 6 second cool downs. Both very short making her pretty damn mobile. Her ult charges super fast(we're talking Call Mech speeds if she has a target), is instant, and lasts 6 seconds denying ability use and shields. This includes Zenyatta, Zarya, and Symmetra's shields that are part of their health bars and Lucio ult. Damage is comparable to Tracer, but with Soldier 76 effective range(unconfirmed on my end until she hits PTR, but from video I've seen, definitely more range than Tracer) AND a larger clip than either of them at 60 bullets. She also has 200hp, no shield or armor.
So she's just as(maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less) mobile than Tracer, has a larger effective range than Tracer, a bigger clip than Tracer, more HP than Tracer....Basically once Sombra's out....why pick Tracer? I'm not saying she's OP(I haven't played her yet and can't really judge), but she seems to do everything you'd pick Tracer for and then some.

Oh yeah, she sees enemies at half life or lower through walls too.

if I remember correctly, Sombra's hacking is on a 12 second cool down, but the teleport thing and the invis are on 6 second cool downs. Both very short making her pretty damn mobile. Her ult charges super fast(we're talking Call Mech speeds if she has a target), is instant, and lasts 6 seconds denying ability use and shields. This includes Zenyatta, Zarya, and Symmetra's shields that are part of their health bars and Lucio ult. Damage is comparable to Tracer, but with Soldier 76 effective range(unconfirmed on my end until she hits PTR, but from video I've seen, definitely more range than Tracer) AND a larger clip than either of them at 60 bullets. She also has 200hp, no shield or armor.
So she's just as(maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less) mobile than Tracer, has a larger effective range than Tracer, a bigger clip than Tracer, more HP than Tracer....Basically once Sombra's out....why pick Tracer? I'm not saying she's OP(I haven't played her yet and can't really judge), but she seems to do everything you'd pick Tracer for and then some.

Oh yeah, she sees enemies at half life or lower through walls too.
I feel that she's a little too strong looking at her. That hacking ability in particular is going to make some heroes all but worthless.

so how is sombra?
haven't had the chance to play her yet, too busy with WD2 and D2 :P
I played her in training mode. She has potential. Her primary weapon is very good. She has the potential to be very sneaky with her teleports and cloaking device. She has useful ability to disable enemies' abilities with her hacking. She would be a good counter against characters like Tracer.

Back