Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

This is all sorts of opinion and wrong.

Who is curious about Fire Emblem reps? Certain Marth will return but I feel Ike will leave unless they bump up the FE character amount to 3. I honestly want Hector but we'll probably never see him.
I was wondering the same thing. They usually keep Marth and replace the second character with the protagonist of the newest installment in the series and I believe was Awakening for the 3DS. I got a feeling they're going to replace Ike with Chrom (I think that was the main character I'm not 100 percent sure. I didn't play it yet) That's just a prediction though.

I also think they're going to redesign Marth and use his appearance from Shadow Dragon. I got a hunch anyway lol.

I reckon they'll scrap Marth and replace him with Chrom, seeing as they're kinda similar anyway, but also because the roster is gonna be limited based on the 3DS's capabilities. I reckon the only series' we're gonna see mutliple characters from are the mainstream ones.

Looks awesome, now I'm getting a Nintendo console for sure.

I recall reading an article about how the game will reduce the amount of characters, which is think is great. That means they're probably getting rid of all the useless clones.

Back