What is the worst game you have played in your life?

World of Warcraft (generic overrated fantasy crap)

7 Days To Die (watched my step sister play it and it looked just downright awful)

Super Smash Bros (yeah, I can see some people wanting to burn me at the stake for saying I don't like Smash. I didn't like it and I find it overrated. I played the original on an emulator and the latest on my friend's 3DS. It wasn't my cup of tea. Prefer PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, in all honesty. Simpler mechanics IMO)

Devil May Cry 2 (I struggled to even get through the first few missions due to it being so bad. At least in DmC, you had interesting crap to look at. Here, there's just bland locales. Bright, but bland. Dante also walks like he's trying his hardest not to slouch. The game also feels too easy)

That's all I have to say on the matter

Not the worst game I have ever played, but the game I harbor the most hatred for is MGSV. I was so excited for that disappointing piece of trash.

Same with Halo 4, except that game was actually awful whereas MGSV was just unfinished

Last edited:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 on the PS2, PSP, and Wii. Just a stripped down version of the HD version. At least the 360 and PS3 versions are enjoyable to play despite the short length (5-6 hours I think).

Back