Wifi Problems

Have you tried unplugging and replugging it?
Of course DEX did. He mentioned that in his first post. However, that didn't work. What I did was a little confusing but easy at the same time. I typed the IP Address into the site box or w/e which can be located on the bottom of the router or some where on your PC & when't from there. Next, I came across a point where I needed the router user name & password for that, which is both found on the bottom of the router. I got to the control settings & I found everything I needed. The SSID name, password, & a lot of other controls. Idk how the hell the password was named what it was, but it was retarded. The password was "WeDJK48hu3iRu2sA235" or some bullshit. Every things changed & all my shit works now. & here I thought I was had to make my final move. I'm surprisingly better then that.

Hi, I hope it is not really late for me to contribute something. I always encounter wifi problems and the things I usually do is to turn off my modem and then get it back after a few minutes and it did worked for me. However, you may try checking your wires and cables too because , it might be the other cause. If these things do not help you at all, I think that's the time you should seek the assistance of your internet provider:)

Back