Youtube problems

I actually had a problem watching videos on chrome earlier this week too, but the problem kinda fixed itself.

If you are using an Nvidia graphics card and have Geforce Experience software installed you may wanna do a custom installation and enable clean installation.

Is there a way to submit videos straight from your SD/mini SD cards to a thread? Or do you HAVE to use youtube just to bring in a video anywhere on 8way?

It seems to be a problem I'm having with Chrome. The flash player on that is supposed to update automatically so I'm not sure how to go about updating it myself. I've been having problems left and right (the browser crashing/not responding/constant freezing/etc.) so I'm thinking of just uninstalling and re-installing the thing.
Switch to the HTML 5 player.

Is there a way to submit videos straight from your SD/mini SD cards to a thread? Or do you HAVE to use youtube just to bring in a video anywhere on 8way?
I believe 8WR doesn't have the capacity to host the sheer number of videos that would get uploaded were it an open system. If you only want your video to be seen on 8WR, consider making it Unlisted on YouTube then adding it to the Media section here on 8WR, that way you can use the
Code:
[MEDIA=xenmedio]5983[/MEDIA]
tag to add it to whichever thread it's relevant to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back