Gamemaster14's Youtube Channel Games, Arcade and more

Assuming you still have the SC3 AE DVD; can this game be easily installed on any PC or do you need some kind of specialized hardware to run the game?
The game runs on Namco System 246 which is ps2 based so it will not just run on a pc.

It will not run in a ps2 emulator either as it uses a special bios, and the program runs completely differently.

A normal ps2 game has all its game assets and executable files on the cd or dvd while a Namco System 246 game has its executable on an encrypted security dongle and then the game assets on the dvd disc.

Posted a few more videos over the past week or so:

First I posted the Intro and attract mode for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited running on the Namco System 369 Hardware:

Click here to view on Youtube

Next, I posted the Umai Crate unboxing for January 2016, which is my last unboxing since I have canceled the subscription as I did not see the value in the service:

Finally, I posted my first Game Nexus Arcade video for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited running on the Namco System 369 Hardware. In this video I play as Yoshimitsu and Ling Xiaoyu, Enjoy:

Today I present to you a Mame review that I thought I would never have a chance to do, Primal Rage II. This was the unreleased sequel to the original game that ran on Playstation based ZN arcade hardware that now works thanks to Mame4Rage2, Enjoy:

Back