Gamemaster14's Youtube Channel Games, Arcade and more

A week or so ago, I posted my latest new pickups video showing off the video games, movies and arcade items I purchased in the last couple months:

Click here to view on Youtube

On Friday I received an Opera Japan VCD Player that plays Playstation games, essentially making it Playstation (PSONE) clone hardware. Since it was brand new sealed and I figured I doubt I would ever see one of these brand new again, so I made an unboxing video showing off the brand new experience with this item, take a look:

I was trying to make a video of Dead or Alive on Sega Model 2 with some other characters and having a hard time while trying to get through without having the total time be to high, so I figured I would give Hayabusa a try and somehow ended up getting through without having to use a continue on my first try, so I made it into a video, Enjoy:

Click here to view on Youtube.

Last Night I uploaded my room tour video. This will be the last time I will have everything that I have crammed in this one little room. I will be in the process of moving this week, so Today October 3rd, I will start moving things. So enjoy seeing my horribly over stuffed room with things piled on top of things, for the last time:

Click here to view on Youtube.

As of a couple days ago (10/30/2017) My bedroom is finally completely empty. Before leaving the room I recorded a video showing off the room with nothing at all in it. At the end of the video I show a few pictures of the room with everything still in it since the last video was a bit dark and certain areas were harder to see. Enjoy.

Back