Unable to create rooms in SoulCalibur V

That's exactly the problem that I'm having! How long ago did this start happening for you?

About a month or so. After seeing all that you've tried, I'm starting to think it is our ps3 systems. Mine's is around 10 years old and makes a loud noise after it is on for a few minutes. How old is yours?

About a month or so. After seeing all that you've tried, I'm starting to think it is our ps3 systems. Mine's is around 10 years old and makes a loud noise after it is on for a few minutes. How old is yours?
I'm not exactly sure how old mine is. It's the first smaller model that Sony released. I bought it used from gamestop a few years ago. The only thing that I haven't been able to try is logging into and playing soul calibur on a different ps3. Playing soulcal was the only reason I bought it.

You have a disc based copy? The slims are known for having a fairly weak laser that'll die over time.

Though the only time I had a similar issue was back when I tried to set up my modem's ports in SCIV. I followed the suggested online settings, and I was able to create a lobby but the size didn't matter. Only two people would fit etc.

Yes, my copy is disc-based. However I have no issues playing offline or online in a room if a friend is hosting. I get a "network error" if I search for a Ranked Match, attempt to enter the Global Colosseo when there's no one there, or if I manage to get into the Colosseo because there are players present, I get a network error if I try to enter a match with anyone there. I don't play or own any other online games for my ps3 at the moment. Soul Calibur 5 is the main reason why I still have the console. At this point, I think it's either my system and how it's interacting with the PSN through my router, or it's my account it's self and I've been soft banned somehow...I really wish the Devs still cared about the game.

Back