Why is racism still an issue in a civilized, globalized world?

Wow, that's just so........wrong.
First, not even sure what this is doing in a thread about racism (????)

Second, this nonsensical hogwash about Neanderthals, about which we have no "history" (clue: history=writing, hence the term prehistoric); no facts, just data and/or evidence that requires interpretation, and please tell me what remains, and from what site "the skeletal remains of them" were found that lead you to this groundbreaking conclusion. I'm curious to see what evidence you base your "hunted down the Neanderthals" theory on. Oh yeah, that's right, never any sources to back your assertions.

And as for wooly mammoths being a "problematic" species, what "we" did was eat them, along with a bunch of other proboscideans like mastodons, Columbian mammoths, and gompotheres, and now they are all extinct. sabretooths almost certainly went extinct because "we" ate their food....there isn't a single scrap of evidence anywhere that Smilodons were ever directly killed by humans.

Do yourself a favor, try the links I posted previously in this thread, read up on what the evidence actually is and what people who do this for a living think it means, and stop posting horseshit.
I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU SEEM REASONABLE. IF YOUR RESPONSES WERE ALL TO CAPTAIN HOOK, THEN THANK YOU, BECAUSE THAT FUCK BAG IS ALWAYS DISTORTING FACTS AND PRETENDING HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND I HATE HIM FOR IT. HE WILL DESPERATELY CONJURE UP BULLSHIT IF TRUTH FAILS TO SUIT HIS NEEDS.

I'M SORRY, BUT I HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT, BECAUSE I SEE THESE PERSONALITY TYPES EVERYWHERE IN MY PRESENCE. HOW COULD I NOT OPENLY BRING ATTENTION TO IT AND STILL HONESTLY GO ON ABOUT MY LIFE AS IF IT'S NOT BOTHERSOME? I WON'T LIE OR BE SILENT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE I HATE. GOOD DAY.

What the actual fuck? Is today national racist asshole day or something?

Mississippi judge slaps mentally disabled man then yells "Run, n****r, run"
CANTON – In an echo of Mississippi's past, a Justice Court judge here is accused of striking a mentally challenged young man and yelling, "Run, n-----, run."

The family has filed a complaint with police against Madison County Justice Court Judge Bill Weisenberger, who is white, alleging he struck their 20-year-old African-American son, Eric Rivers, on May 8 at the Canton Flea Market.

"This is 2014," said former Canton Mayor William Truly, president of the Canton branch of the NAACP, "not 1960, where someone could slap a young man and call out, 'Run, n-----, run."

Darlene Ballard, executive director of the state Judicial Commission, said if the allegations are true, they would "violate multiple canons" of the Judicial Code of Conduct.

Truly called on Weisenberger, a former law enforcement officer and former emergency operations director in Madison County, to step down from hearing cases until the matter is resolved — or simply to resign.

"No citizen should have to face justice before a judge who holds such a high degree of racial animus and hatred," Truly said in a news conference Friday.

Weisenberger did not return telephone calls asking for a response to the allegations.

Under Mississippi law, the only requirement to be elected a Justice Court judge is a high school diploma. After taking office, the judges are required to take up to six hours of training a year.

Fox News panel attacks Neil deGrasse Tyson (racism + SCIENCE IS EVIIIIIL)

Justin Beiber drops yet another N-Bomb

But this one takes the cake.

What the fuck America.

Racism will never die, idiots will take what they perceive as weakness and ride it like their lives depended on it.

And how about the police chief in Wolfeboro, NH?

I think a great deal of this is an undercurrent in America right now that is validated by Congress' open contempt for the President. The recent trend of Supreme Court decisions hasn't helped.

Back