Dark Souls 3 is out. Anyone playing it?

Grinding? In this game? Why? Stat-ups have such a minimal effect on overall growth that its generally pointless to grind. You're better off just upgrading a weapon since that will have a large impact on your performance over anything else.

True, I grinded and was totally pointless, Lothoric raped me at lv 78 when I reached him for the first time and raped me again at lv87 when I returned after grinding 10 levels XDDDD At the very end killed him thanks to RNGesus. Just after that killed the final boss on 3rd attempt, is a joke compared to Lothoric.

This game is infinitely better than DS2 but is also infinitely shorter. NOT saying the game is short, it took me 37 hours beat it, but compared to the previous one that after the four big boss you were only half game is certainly shorter (took me 67 hours to beat DS2).

Level design, visuals, music, gameplay, everything is excelent in this game, my only real complain is that it lacks presentation, showmanship. At this point we are used to the setting so it feels a bit of generic fantasy it lacks moments that make you "wow" in the form or cutscenes or whatever. For example in BB that presentation for father Gascoigne or when they snatch you, that kind of stuff that makes you feel the experience rather than just playing the game.

Still I'd say its a 9/10

Now I think I'm going to try a pure strengh build next.

A strength build will beat the game for you. Get yourself a heavy broadsword +10 and a greatshield and gg ez. Throw in a fume ugs and the dragonslayer greataxe and the game will be a joke lol

so my archer character was doing fine right up until i hit the deacons. i did fine enough damage, but i'd also get to the DPS race at the end where if you don't kill 'em fast enough your curse meter starts filling up. so i had to upgrade and use my back-up dagger to get through them =/

A strength build will beat the game for you. Get yourself a heavy broadsword +10 and a greatshield and gg ez. Throw in a fume ugs and the dragonslayer greataxe and the game will be a joke lol

Right now I'm using the butcher machete and its incredible how much this thing wrecks. Although I guess that knowing where is everything and what to do first helps lot more than the weapon XD

Anyway, you did a heavy build? How much vitality should I aim for? My objective is wear one of the heavy armors (executioner probably) and use Yhorm machete and if posible dragonslayer shield. How much vitality will I need for that?

Back