Dark Souls 3 is out. Anyone playing it?

so the puncture bow skill seems either misleading or not very effective. it says it's supposed to pierce through shields and while it appeared to work in the early game, it's seems to be useless late game. early on against the shielded hollows in high wall it did great, but against the pontiff knights in irithyl it barely did a dent. i assume that the shield material determines the effectiveness of puncture since the hollows used wood and the pontiffs used metal shielding.

im about to enter anor londo so i'll test that out on the silver knights. really hope im wrong about this though, bc=ecause if that's the case then i've waste too many shards on my longbow.

so i just saw why aldrich's soul gives the lifehunt scythe miracle.....he uses it. out of all my characters and my time co-oping aldrich i have never seen him use it once. thought i knew him like the back of my hand right up until he slashed me with it. kinda cool and sheds light on why his soul drops lifehunt scythe.

He only really uses it at certain ranges. Did you know you can use twisted wall of light to become invincible to his arrow attack? Also shortbow>longbow.

He only really uses it at certain ranges. Did you know you can use twisted wall of light to become invincible to his arrow attack? Also shortbow>longbow.
whaaaaaat? i never would've even thought of that since they're arrows, although i've used it on his soul spears.

i only use the longbow for shields, but it's kinda bleh for that too. got the darkmoon bow and i was hoping the skill would be somewhat flashy or good or....something at least. it's basically just puncture with some added magic atk it seems. also puncture has god awful tracking, the pontiff knights were able to avoid it by simply side strafing Kappa

Yeah, I tried making my magic build in a way so it could use the Darkmoon Bow for kind of a basic attack. Boy, was I disappointed in that.

Back