SoulCalibur 20th Anniversary Video

A SCIII remake wouldn't be a bad idea. They could expand the story of that part of the game, fix the bugs, find a way to include Dante, like they intended to in the original, maybe even make KOS-MOS a full character and expand on the Bonus Characters as well (after all, not only does said group include Amy, but also some older characters that returned on that game).
Yesss!!! I'd love this so much, Soul Calibur 3 was my favorite entry in the series, I loved it and would love a remake

A SCIII remake wouldn't be a bad idea. They could expand the story of that part of the game, fix the bugs, find a way to include Dante, like they intended to in the original, maybe even make KOS-MOS a full character and expand on the Bonus Characters as well (after all, not only does said group include Amy, but also some older characters that returned on that game).
Or maybe, you know, create a SCVI that has everything that made SC3 plus new characters and storyline? This way, it won't be a waste of resources and times AND we'll get somethong really new.

SC3 HD would be really cool though, they can outsource it just like with SC2 HD so it won't waste their time. And it'll make the wait for SC6 better!

Back